At a glance
We are looking for motivated students with the willingness to learn new things and work in a challenging environment. This specific job is suitable for students who studying Electrical and Electronics or Computer Engineering.
In your new role you will:
- Experience latest R&D tools and methods (e.g. analog UVM)
- Contribute to the robustness and safety of the electronic circuits in a modern
- Undertake activities related to different steps in design and verification
- Develop and verify models of analog circuits
- Propose new flows or methods and drive changes including pilot runs and implementations
- Need to be innovative and need to “think out of the box”
- Be exposed to various steps in design and verification in the chip development flow
- Learn about automotive applications, circuits, and requirements
- Support the development of new or improved innovative processes for mixed signal verification
- Gather detailed knowledge about simulation methodologies of mixed signal circuits
- Automation methods in chip design
- Automotive specific safety standards e.g. ISO26262
- Get know how to identify steps required to make change in a practical and achievable fashion
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills through articulating the impact of proposed changes to all major stakeholders
- Learn how to deliver a project in a timely manner and work effectively in an international team
Possibility to apply learnings on a Master-Thesis
in the field of mixed signal verification.
Work time: part-time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- You are a student in Electrical and Electronics or Computer Engineering
- You have interest in Mixed Signal Design and Verification methods
- You are proficient in documentation and scripting
- You know basics of analog and/or digital circuit design
- You acquired basic knowledge of UNIX environments
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Your mindset is research- and problem solving oriented
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Graz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?