At a glance
In this internship you are responsible for the support of the local product marketing team.
In this internship you are responsible for the support of the local product marketing team for:
- Business Analysis and Business Case Reviews
- Preparation of Marketing and Management Presentations
- Managing of Product Basic Data during Product Lifecycle (Excel Formulas & Pivot Tables)
- Launch of new products (4P´s)
- Start: immediately
- Full-time employment (the minimum working time per week needs to be 30h, up to full time.)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.333 gross p.m.(full-time basis).
You’re best equipped for this job, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a similar subject
- Have a high level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Are fluent in English, German would be appreciated
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with various interfaces
- Have a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking and are interested in technical matters
- Are well organized with an ability to work independently and proactively
- Are highly motivated with a can-do mentality and flexibility
- Your CV
- Your motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Latest study transcript
- Final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?