At a glance
In general we are looking for students with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronic engineering.
State-of-the-art and complex microcontroller systems
demand for cutting-edge validation techniques and a high amount of automatization
to fulfill the increasing functionality and cope with the increasing complexity implemented on such systems. In this project, the goal is to develop and test a novel test setup supporting automated testing
of critical analog parameters of ADCs, PLLs
and power management modules.
Main tasks of this proposal can be summarized as:
- Understanding and getting familiar with latest generation automotive microcontroller systems and ADC topologies, PLL implementations and power management concepts for automotive microcontroller systems the ATE used at Infineon for Production testing and Characterization testing
Test bench setup and collection of requirements
- Feasibility studies for PCB implementation including demonstrator design compliant to Automotive specifications and compliant to handling specifications and a high number of pin counts (up to 500)
- Optimization of PCB designs/layouts to meet the stringent analog performance constraints
Work time: full time, 6 months - with option for contract extension
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-me basis) for Master's students.
In general we are looking for students with the willingness to work in a challenging environment
within a highly motivated international team
. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies
in the field of electronic engineering
As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Practical experience in using lab equipment
- Know-How about Microcontroller programming
- Matlab, Excel
- C, C++
- German language proficiency
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?