Experience / Knowledge:
- University studies in Applied Sciences in Information electronics, Mechatronics or related
- Ability to create creative, effective and dynamic solutions
- Programming: C/C++ or similar
- OS: Windows, Unix and Linux
- Social: good communication skills and self-Management
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- English (fluent)
- German (desired)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Linz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
DICE is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the field of microelectronics, with a strong focus on research and development. DICE is focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state-of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as on complex mixed signal ICs that are used in high frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz).
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?