Operation Team Member （Part-time or Full-time） in Wien
Would you like to be a part of bringing an exciting start-up in Vienna?
ofo is revolutionising the way that cities move and improving the air we all breathe by reducing air pollution. Cities need bicycles! With ofo just pick up a bike and ride it away, with the smart lock and app, using a QR scanner on your smart phone, you can pick up an ofo bike anywhere, ride it away, then leave it for the next user - that easy!!
As an Operation Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive user experience. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as helping users on how to use the bike (including how to lock and where to park), picking up a bike that has been misplaced, rebalance positions for the bike, and assisting users with miscellaneous requests.
Bikes on demand, anywhere, anytime!
- Guide users on how to use the app and the bike
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with users by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with user experience
- Spreading bikes to be balance in certain points
- Help users when there is problems with the app/bike
- Track misplaced bike and put it on the right place
- Better have experiences with bikes, can fix the simple bike problems
- The qualified candidate must be comfortable working in a professional environment
Was wir bieten:
- ofo is the largest non-docking bike sharing platform in the world, operated via an online mobile app! It was established in 2014 and now operating in more than 150 cities and various countries across the world. 25 million people use an ofo bike every single day, this number continues to grow.
We provide an international working environment, flexible working hours and a favourable and competitive salary with great increasing potential for part time or full time.
Was wir erwarten:
- Uni oder Matura
- promotion and bike experiences
- Well organised, efficient, and strong service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated flexible attitude and ability to work both autonomously and as part of the team
- Fluent German skills
- Universität/ Hochschule
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Freiwilligenarbeit
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Events / Messe / Promotion / Hostess
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?