About us and this role
We have developed a bottle that is about to become the new competitive standard in sports. It was born out of the vision to create the first hi-tech water bottle to fuse new material with optimal functionality. Together we will bring it to all the ambitious athletes that care about a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Just like our athletes we expect the best from ourselves and our gear. We believe in high-tech, good design and that the greatest results can only be accomplished in a team. We are based in Vienna.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Social Media Manager to build our global presence and keep our communities engaged with our brand. This position is responsible for expanding our brand narrative and building a thriving community. The role is closely integrated with the overall marketing strategy and has large growth potential.
- Be the voice of the brand and respond to posts and inquiries in a timely manner. Ensure brand consistency and tone of voice on social media.
- Co-drive the vision, strategy, and execution to engage our customers and prospects on social channels (and create) compelling social media content, that will help engage, grow and educate our community.
- Plan and publish content across all social media channels.
- Run ads on Facebook and Instagram in support of campaigns and community growth goals.
- Monitor KPIs and measure success of content and campaigns.
- Research blogs, communities and influencers that match the brand.
- Identify brand evangelists and show them our appreciation.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and location (based in Vienna)
- Paid part-time internship (max. €425 per month)
- Perspective to grow into a full position
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, ambitious and fun team
- Play an instrumental role in making sports more sustainable
- Bachelor’s degree in sports, journalism, communications, marketing, or any related field.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well collaboratively and independently
- The ideal candidate is a great communicator, passionate about sports, the social media landscape and creative content. He or she embraces challenges and is a fast learner.
- Flexibility to handle fast-paced, stressful situations and readiness during high seasons.
Good interpersonal skills and interested in long term relationships.
- Excellent writing skills with an eye for details (grammar and punctuation).
- Feel for compelling content.
- Ability to interpret numbers through analytics software, data manipulation in Excel and report creation.
- Able to communicate in English and German, every additional language is a plus
Nice to have:
- Background in writing,
- editorial or content creation.
- Experience with Social
- media management tools, Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram)and SEO tools (Google Analytics).
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universität/ Hochschule
- Working hours per week
- 13 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Praktikum
- Type of Job
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Kundenservice, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch