Professional/Senior Financial Accountant, Data Analyst (f/m)
The department Financial Accounting is responsible for the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with both the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Austrian GAAP (UGB/BWG) for Raiffeisen Bank International AG. In order to further accelerate our IFRS reporting processes while enhancing the overall data quality we are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious data analyst. Our ideal candidate is familiar with the IFRS accounting and financial reporting requirements and provides sound proficiency in analysing and reconciling data stored in enterprise data warehouses (EDWH).
- Supports the setup of tools for reconciling our SAP General Ledger with our Group Datawarehouse including definition of business requirements & testing activities
- Supports identification and analysis of issues and deviations together as part of a project team composed by IT and Accountings specialists
- Drives the regular reconciliation between SAP General Ledger and our Group Datawarehouse
- Supports the identification and analysis of issues and deviations together with IT and Accounting specialists
- Acts as single point of contact for the Finance Division regarding the ABACUS tool which generates IFRS and FinRep reporting templates based on Group Datawarehouse data
- Fully understands the ABACUS rule engine and mapping logic
- Is responsible for the periodical reconciliation between the ABACUS reports and SAP General Ledger data
- Manages rule engine and mapping changes depending on changes in business requirements
- Degree in business administration/economics or business informatics
- 3 - 5 years of experience in accounting, data analysis, management reporting or BI function preferibly in the financial services industries or consulting business
- Proficient in accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge in wholesale banking products
- Data affinity and experience with data models
- Good command of functions and methods of relational databases and data warehousing (incl. querying and scripting in SQL)
- Knowledge in SAP FI as an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- High organisational and numeric skills
- Very good team player
- Fluent command of German and English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?