Software Architect Integration (m/f)
Defines the Software Architecture and Software Design for Integration...
Drives evaluation of new technologies to advise Product Owner or Delivery...
Evaluates alternative technical solutions and supports in decision...
- Defines the Software Architecture and Software Design for Integration solutions
- Drives evaluation of new technologies to advise Product Owner or Delivery Managers
- Evaluates alternative technical solutions and supports in decision making
- Estimates the development efforts and plans the technical software implementation
- Takes leadership and coordinates technical software implementation teams
- Implements critical software components
- Ensures that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Being part of an international Agile/Scrum delivery team
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in designing large/complex software architecture and applications, especially in the area of systems integration
- Excellent experience in integration patterns and Middleware technologies (e.g. MQ, ESB, webMethods, ETL/ELT Tools)
- Excellent Java programming skills (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JPA)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Very good experience in requirements engineering
- Good knowledge of (Cloud) IT infrastructure (OS, platforms, etc.) and database technology (e.g. Oracle)
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Banking know how is an asset
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?