Manager Management Secretariat (m/f)
The (Junior) Manager is supposed to act proactively and largely independently in fulfilling the various responsibilities of Management Secretariat under the supervision and authority of the head of the department. In this function he acts as advisor and assistant to the Board of Management in a manifold of issues. In particular these responsibilities cover legal and process support.
- Support and facilitate preparation and documentation of Board of Management meetings
- Assist in the preparation of applications to the Board of Management and assessment concerning legal issues of such applications
- Participate in the meetings of Board of Management in the event of unavailability of the head of the division
- Follow up of Board of Management decisions
- Assume responsibility for and support of special projects dedicated to MAS by the RBI Board of Management on a case by case basis
- Ensure publication obligations of RBI AG
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisors and other consultants
- Draft filings with the company register and other authorities
- Draft responses to requests from authorities
- Independent fulfillment of tasks delegated by the head of the division
- Monitor and report about recent developments in European Financial Services Law and regulatory matters with regard to RBI´s business
- Back up and support of the Head of Management Secretariat regarding the fulfillment task of the division
- University degree in law
- Experience in corporate law issues
- Preferably international experience
- High analytic skills, well structured and hands-on approach
- Competent and respectful person with good manner and used to work with high level managers and representatives of external entities and authorities
- Integer and aware of how to deal with confidential information
- Team player with high motivation
- Good communicator
- Fluent German and English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 47.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?