Head of M&A Industrials (m/f)
Our M&A Industrials Team is currently looking for a Senior Director to head the team in origination and execution of M&A transactions and related corporate finance advisory projects, and manage its development.
- Head and organize the team’s origination and execution of M&A and related corporate finance advisory mandates across in Europe, but in particular the DACH Region, , CEE and CIS
- Focus on developing new client relationships and mandates
- Day-to-day operational management of the team
- Focus on client relationship management and mandate origination
- Co-ordination of / co-operation with the corporate banking and Investment Banking colleagues in Vienna HQ, and the M&A/corporate finance teams of local Raiffeisen network banks throughout the region
- Instructing / training and developing skills of junior team members
- Travelling throughout the region out of Vienna to cover clients
- At least 10 years of experience in the M&A department of an international investment bank, corporate strategic development department, or management consultancy
- Proven proficiency in all key elements of M&A advisory, eg strong modelling and valuation skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to develop origination ideas from scratch to completed presentation materials, etc.
- Proven track record of originating M&A and corporate finance related transactions on the European stage, but in particular in the DACH region, CEE and CIS
- Ready network of contacts in these regions which may be accessed for new business opportunities
- Fluency in English and German. Advanced level of an Eastern European language (preferably Polish, Czech, Russian or Romanian) is welcome
- Self-starter with a proven track record of having successfully developed and managed a team
- Success-driven with high degree of perseverance
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Enjoys and is committed to being a team player, and sharing in its overall success
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 100.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?