Senior Controller (m/f) - Group Controlling
Leading the budgeting and forecast process following group controlling and high reporting quality...
Active management of IFRS-reporting (monthly/quarterly/annual) for the Group and to several reporting departments within...
- Leading the budgeting and forecast process following group controlling and high reporting quality standards
- Active management of IFRS-reporting (monthly/quarterly/annual) for the Group and to several reporting departments within RBI Group
- Analysis the budget, compare actuals to targets set and knows the drivers of the results
- Works in close cooperation with the local segment/controlling/accounting responsible
- Ad hoc reports for Head of Finance and Management
- Driving further development and improvement of forecast and budgeting process
- Degree in financial accounting/controlling or university degree in Business Administration/Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in controlling/reporting/accounting of a real estate and/or bank/financial institution
- Excellent IFRS knowledge
- Excellent user of MS Excel and database knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?