Junior Information & Cyber Security Manager (m/w)
This function is responsible for supporting specific Information & Cyber Security activities/projects within RBI Group. The Junior Information Security Manager supports in the implementation of information and cybersecurity processes and services within RBI Group (including the definition, maintenance and tracking of security regulations, risk management, definition of mitigating measures, awareness, …).
- Support the development and maintenance of group security regulations (policies and standards) according to established security standards (e.g. ISO 2700x, COBIT, etc.)
- Support in the definition of methodologies for risk identification, evaluation and treatment
- Support in conducting security risk assessments and compliance checks to identify the effectiveness of controls and the derived risk status within RBI Group
- Ensure that the Information & Cybersecurity program is in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Analyze and evaluate risks of security relevant changes in projects or run-the-bank operations as well as identify vulnerabilities/security risks and draw up proposals for improvements and/or initiate countermeasures
- Participate in security projects in a supporting role
- Support in the definition of adequate security awareness concepts and design of adequate security trainings within the group and in the Head Office
- First experience in Information & Cyber Security Management with regards to processes, concepts, methodologies, technologies and products
- Bachelor degree in Security/Engineering, Computer science or business information systems
- Knowledge of principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g. application of defense-in-depth)
- Knowledge and interest in new and emerging IT and cybersecurity technologies
- Strong team orientation
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP...) are an asset
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?