The MIS & BDM Unit manages MIS tool and Accounting Notes Implementation and related business project Management of RBI Group and oversees business Architecture for Controlling and Accounting Notes in RBI Group. Furthermore the unit is responsible together with the Integrated Risk Analysis team for the Business Data Model and Business Data Taxonomy of the EDWH. In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Expert Accounting and Reporting Specialist to actively manage and coordinate changes in our Finance Applications.
- Gather, consolidate and analyse business requirements regarding Accounting Notes and FINREP
- Impact analysis of new/ changed Finance business requirements (new IFRS or UGB requirements)
- Participates in setup of the project and manages project budgets
- Acts as a contact person for the sub-division in IT-related projects regarding the implementation of accounting and reporting systems
- Acts as an interface to external consultants in accounting projects
- Communicates regularly about project status and progress
- Actively analyses progress and results of the project and initiates change requests
- Initiates the improvement of the financial accounting and reporting processes
- Implements accounting products in the RBI group and RZB group
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-5 year of Finance experience in banking or audit firm (e.g. big 6)
- Sound understanding of concepts of IFRS9 and FINREP Templates
- Good know-how of Austrian Accounting Standards
- Basic know-how of ABACUS and Reporting Cubes
- Working experience with Data Warehouse desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong result focus, structured and team-oriented working style, strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of German and English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?