What are you going to do
You spend your time with kids in the afternoon / evening or on the weekend. Every native coach will be appointed to one or two children. You will spend some time once or twice a week with the child - taking short trips, e.g. going to the zoo etc. or engaging in daily activities, e.g. riding the subway, visiting a shopping mall, buying some ice cream …By spending time together and using only the target language the children will learn the language in a completely stress-free and natural way.
Please note that we are looking for English native speakers only. That means that you have grown up in an English-speaking country and your mother tongue is English!
What we ask:
- you've finished high school
- some experience in working with kids
- To take care of one child (no groups) at a time in the afternoon / evening / weekend, spend time with him / her, do whatever you and the child / the parents want to do but only use your native English language.*pick up the child from home / kindergarden / school*entertain the child, play some indoor and outdoor games*visit some public places like museum, zoo, cinema (English), Prater, etc.
- perform everyday activities like riding subway, train, do some small shopping, buy ice cream go swimming or engage in other sports activities *visit Donauinsel, Donauturm, other places of interest *do / help with homework (as far as possible with English only) *more activities can be added in coordination with the parents deliver the child at his/her home*for summer camp: organize some outdoor games, offering an "adventure" for the kids
In order to guarantee a successful, longterm relationship we do have some requirements:English Native Speaker, either born or grown up in an English speaking countryReliable, honest and never had any conflicts with the lawIdeally experience and enjoy working with children, can understand them and able to build up a relationship quicklyWilling to participate in further education and training (like first aid course, pedagogical course, etc.)You live in Vienna or nearby (+50km)?*If required: You have working permit which allows you to be employed in Austria?*You are interested in a long term relationship which is much more than just a jobcapable to take responsibility for the child safetypatient - especially in the beginning it will be hard to start without using German language at allactive mobile phone contract including internet access to use our communication network for appointments, coordination, time tracking
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob
- Type of Job
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Pädagogik / Nachhilfe, Pflege / Betreuung / Babysitting
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required