Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
If you share our passion for high quality products and like to work in a multicultural environment, this is the place to start your career in our Trade Marketing Team CEE.
What we offer
- A fulltime internship for a period of 6 months starting in August, 2017
- Experience in one of the most successful international FMCG companies worldwide
- Active part in daily operations with the possibility to take responsibility for own projects on E-commerce, Shopper Marketing and Category Management
- Analysing shopper trends to develop business recommendations and influence strategies
- Close cooperation with Marketing and Sales in preparation of regional product launches and innovation management
- Participation in implementing and enhancing our E-commerce Strategy
- Communication with local country teams (Sales, Trade Marketing and Marketing department)
An internship at Henkel CEE gives the chance to make creative use of marketing knowledge in managing projects in a dynamic and exciting environment. Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,090.00 per month.
- Students that have successfully completed the first semesters of business-related studies with focus on Marketing / Sales
- First practical experience is considered to be of a great advantage
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel, is a must
- Fluent English language skills
- A strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Collaboration skills (good team player with ability to collaborate across different levels and functions)
- Organizational skills (ability to plan work and set priorities)
- Capacity to work in an international environment, self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universität/ Hochschule
- Type of Contract
- Praktikum, Vollzeitstelle
- Type of Job
- Administration / Verwaltung, Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch