Du suchst eine Karriere in einem attraktiven, dynamischen Unternehmen, in dem du jeden Tag etwas bewirken kannst? Sehr gut! Starte deine Karriere bei uns!
Are you a creative university fashion or print design student currently undertaking your education with a keen interest in fashion? At H&M we are looking for new design talent to join our paid Student Placement Program!
As a student you will assist the fashion/print designers in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Our SUMMER student placement period is:
5TH of June - 1st of September 2017
H&M is looking for a Fashion or Print Design Student who:
• Is currently studying towards a BA or MA degree in Fashion or Textile Design
The placement has to take place during your education period
• Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
• Understands the H&M target customer
• For Fashion students: has knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
• For Print students: has excellent colour and illustration skills as well as knowledge of printing techniques
• Enjoys teamwork in a fast paced work environment
• Is fluent in English
What can H&M offer you?
• A three months contract including the possibility of extension if
both parties agree
• A salary of 19 000 SEK/month before taxes
• Additional Benefits: internal courses, fitness contribution and
25% staff discount at all the H&M-group stores and brands
• Insurance during your normal working hours at H&M
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receive your application in English consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today! Closing-date for applications is the 2nd of April 2017.
Please note that only complete applications from students still undertaking their education will be considered.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden