As a leading supplier of sensors, measuring systems, laser markers, microscopes, and machine vision systems worldwide, KEYENCE is at the forefront of factory automation. We strive to develop innovative and reliable products to meet the needs of our customers in every manufacturing industry.
You are responsible for the growth within your sales territory and to manage your day to day activities independently.
- You will promote and sell the company’s products for applications in multiple industries.
- You will build up and maintain client relationships and inform them about the technical products of Keyence.
- You will acquire and visit face to face customers and maintain a portfolio of B2B clients in technical environment.
- You will conduct commercial negotiations.
- You will present our products and find technical solutions for your customers.
- You are able to respond quickly to customer requests and demonstrate exceptional product and industry knowledge.
Was wir bieten:
You will join a highly motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to come in a young office with lots of growth potential. Next to this, we offer the following items to a Sales Engineer:
- A rewarding career path in B2B sales within a renowned global company.
- Lots of possibilities for career development.
- Regular training sessions regarding our innovative products starting with a 4-6 weeks training in our HQ in Belgium
- Continuous coaching and support to improve your sales skills.
- An attractive salary package and company car (also for private use).
Was wir erwarten:
- You have a higher business degree / or technical degree (bachelor or master). Specialization in electronics, electro mechanics is a plus.
- You have ideally a first commercial experience and are able to set up and maintain client relationships in an industrial B-2-B environment.
- You are client oriented with strong a focus on solutions and results.
- You are a communicative person and can listen in an active way to feel the needs of customers.
- You are proactive and sales driven.
- You have an open-minded mentality and are eager to learn.
- Your mother tongue is German and you have a good knowledge of English.
- Universität/ Hochschule
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Produktion / Industrie, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch