Microsoft Antipiracy - TELESAM CONSULTANT
Are you willing to get a strong experience in ainternational company? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and Multinational team in Prague?
The Software Asset Manager for Microsoft will participate in a team overseeing diverse but related responsibilities that span multiple disciplines. Those disciplines include developing and maintaining Asset Management tools and supporting configuration functions, control, reporting, release and delivery of products and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TELESAM CONSULTANT
- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective call handling by
- successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
- developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
- communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales
Interest in IT Business
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and German native speaker
Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
Bonuses according to the performance
Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
Workplace based in Prague
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'Jetzt Bewerben' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in English and upload your resume in English. You can also call us at 0800 180 16 59 for more information. We look forward to hear from you!
- Prague , Ausland
- Competitive Salary + High performance Bonus
- 40 hours per week
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Projektmanagement, Sales / Vertrieb
- AHS, Andere, BHS/ BMS
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?