Have you ever shopped online and didn’t really know which of the thousands of products to pick? Or have you ever been to a store and looked for advice, but there was no sales staff in sight? We develop and distribute a software solution which helps shoppers choose a product that matches their needs.
SMARTASSISTANT is the global leading technology provider for interactive product advice across all channels: Online, mobile and in the store. Our solution is used in web shops, shopping portals, call centers and even at the point of sale in leading retailers and brands like Canon, Otto and Conrad. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples
What will you do?
- Contribute your own creative ideas to further develop and improve user experience around our product advisors
- Create innovative concepts for product advisors with our backend-tool
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their needs, gather product requirements and further develop their guided selling strategies
- Recommend new ways to best utilize the SMARTASSISTANT platform and further develop our product
- Be the gateway between customer requirements and technical implementation
- Bachelor degree or the final phase of your studies (Applied Economics, Social or Communication Sciences, Business Management or something similar)
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent German skills
- Independently motivated and solution-oriented working style
- Reliable & responsible with the big picture in mind, but an eye for precise attention to detail
- Proactive customer service management and eagerness to learn
- Multi-tasking champion
- Flexibility and a love to experiment with new ideas
- Team-oriented and collaborative personality (comfortable working with a multi-cultural and distributed team - Austria, US, Mexico & Poland)
- High affinity to IT topics and understanding of complex projects and processes
- A monthly gross salary of minimum 2.272 EUR brutto. Overpayment depending on qualification and experience is possible.
- A friendly, innovative and fast paced working environment at a global market leader
- Very open & friendly team with an international team spirit
- Plenty of room for contribution in a creative atmosphere
- A challenging and innovative atmosphere to develop professionally
- Working in the heart of beautiful Vienna
We are looking for people like you! Apply today!