Customer Service Representative (m/f)
For one of its internationally operating clients, Hays is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives (m/f). The company is working in the multi-level marketing sector selling products related to health, beauty and home care. Are you interested in working for a successful US-American company in Zabierzów near Krakow? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Purpose of Role:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service for Amway Business Owners (ABOs) to support them in building a successful Amway business
- Handles enquiries and requests of ABOs, Customers and Prospects via different communication channels in direct conversations and in writing
- Work in a consultative and supportive manner with ABOs to manage their business needs
- Receives and processes requests and enters and updates data in computer systems
- Receives and responds to enquiries related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, communications
- Resolves customer claims and complaints fairly and effectively in a diplomatic manner to satisfy customer needs
- Contributes to the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan and Business Conduct Rules
- Maintains contact management database by entering information
- Uses knowledge management resources to provide complete and correct information
- Directs unresolved requests and enquiries to further support levels and to other departments and affiliates
- Protects personal database and applies all legal requirements in regard to personal data protection
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions to support an environment that embraces continuous improvement to drive customer value.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Excellent German skills
- Good English skills (B2)
- Good MS Office skills
- Able to communicates information in a professional tailoring style to the audience
- Strong focus on internal and external customers
- Ability to react positively when faced with new challenges or opportunities
- Respects and values the differences among various cultures, willing to work in an international and multilingual environment
- Enthusiastic approach to team work and solution oriented mindset
- Ready to relocate for at least one year
Starting date: From now on until 1st of June 2016.
- Relocation package:4500 PLN gross (approx. 900€ gross)
- Attractive salary in a country with low living costs
- Permanent contract with 3 month trial period
- Support with VISA (if needed)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance with Generali
- Multibenefit: vouchers, cinema tickets, sports, etc.
- Amway products discount- 66%
- Extra money for language courses.
Interested? Send us your application papers (CV and motivation letter) in English today and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Do not hesitate in case of any questions: 08001801659.
- Zabierzów near Krakow (Poland), Wien, Niederösterreich, Oberösterreich, Steiermark, Tirol, Kärnten, Salzburg, Vorarlberg, Burgenland, Ausland
- 1300€ gross
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Projektmanagement, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?