e1 Business Solutions GmbH has been successfully providing services for projects aimed at implementing project management and collaboration systems with national and international customers for many years.
Team Leader Software Projects f/m/d
- Management of IT software projects in the area of digitalization
- Requirements engineering together with the business departments
- Creation of implementation concepts in cooperation with the development department
- Responsibility for all activities within the scope of project implementation, in particular adherence to schedule, cost and quality targets
- Execution of documentation
- Leading and developing the team of IT project managers and IT consultants based in Graz
- Ensuring communication between the team and stakeholders such as customers or developers
- Contributing to processes around software development projects
- Planning of further development measures for the team members
- Escalation level in case of problems in projects
- Responsibility for compliance with processes and guidelines
- Extent of team leadership is approximately 30% of working time
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management of IT software projects
- Know how in Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, M365, PowerBI etc.)
- Experience with project management standards (PMI, IPMA etc.)
- Experience in agile methods (SCRUM) is an advantage
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills and strong sense of responsibility
- High degree of quality awareness
- Very good German and good English skills
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €62,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?