AVL is one of the world’s leading mobility technology companies for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology provider , AVL offers concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Team Leader Logistics f/m/d
- Management and leadership of employees (scheduling; vacation planning...)
- Coordination of order printing and its processing
- Coordination of incoming goods and order picking at the 3 production sites in Graz
- Coordination of external employees
- Coordination and handling of internal transport logistics
- Coordination of shipping processing of internal as well as external deliveries
- Responsible for inventories, serialization; inventory management, etc.
- Conducting employee appraisals
- Planning training and development of logistics staff
- Completed school education (AHS/HTL)
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics and employee management
- Experience with ERP system for material management (SAP or similar) desirable
- Basic technical understanding and understanding of processes
- Good knowledge of German is a prerequisite
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €60.000,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?