AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Fuel cell designer with focus on E/E design f/m/d
- Creation of 3D concept and detail designs in the field of PEM fuel cell development
- Focus on geometric integration and design of E/E components such as HV busbars, wiring harnesses, relays, fuses, sensors, actuators, power electronic components as well as contact protection parts
- 3D cable harness design based on provided schematics and data from the ECAD/MCAD interface Zuken e³
- Commissioning of the air and creepage distance analysis as well as contact protection evaluation and implementation of the change requirements from the corresponding analysis reports
- Coordination and technical clarification of the components as well as their installation specification with the adjacent assemblies, specialist teams and suppliers
- Preparation of the interim and final presentations as well as assembly specifications for the component scopes
- 2D drawing creation (for mechanical components) or data provision via the ECAD/MCAD interface Zuken e³ (for wiring harnesses)
- Creation of parts lists
- Completed higher technical education (HTL, FH or University) in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering with focus on construction
- Very good basic technical understanding
- Affinity for electrical engineering tasks and components
- Work experience advantageous, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of at least one of the CAD systems: Creo, CATIA or NX
- Experience in data exchange between CAD systems and wiring system development tools (e.g. Zuken e³) advantageous
- Open-mindedness for new technologies and willingness to learn new topics independently
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €38.710,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?