AVL List GmbH offers a job in Austria (AT) as
HTL Development Engineer for Software and Functions (f/m/d)
- Developing and integrating algorithms for control units in the powertrain area
- Collaboration with internal and external development departments (simulation, SW development, validation, calibration)
- Validation and optimization of functions on real systems (notebook, HiL, test bench, vehicle)
- Completed technical education (HTL electronics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, computer science or similar)
- Interest and basic knowledge in the field of control and regulation systems, line-based and/or graphical programming
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, or the willingness to develop further in English
- Willingness to travel to a small extent
- Personality is more than anything else!
- The chance to actively participate in highly interesting development tasks of technology solutions for the future
- Cooperation in an experienced team of development engineers in an international environment
- Independent work with room for creativity and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Opportunities for further development in a globally active company
- Flexible working hours (flexitime)
- Training including mentoring system
- Award-winning training programs
- Health management
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €38,710.00. The Employee will be classified according to the Collective Agreement for Employees of Industry (Collective Bargaining Agreement of the Automotive Industry). We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?