SoftServe isn't just about technology — it's about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, make a difference, have fun, and love their work. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g., health care, retail, finance, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our client's success.
Our client is a financial technology and registered bank holding company committed to transforming the way people and businesses manage and move money, and making financial well-being and empowerment more accessible for all. Its proprietary technology enables faster, more efficient electronic payments and money management, powering intuitive and seamless ways for people to spend, send, control, and save their money.
In order to accelerate the distribution of the Go2Bank application through white label partnerships, the Client plans to market the app's key features as a plug-and-play option for the clients who wish to integrate their services but cannot be classified as a BaaS API integration partner.
The project goal is to engineer and build a comprehensive SDK package that will work seamlessly with the Client’s API and the Client’s Partner's APIs in providing the solution at hand. To minimize the costs of managing small to medium-size distribution partners, we need to build an out-of-the-box white label solution that can be offered as a plug-in solution to the partner's clients' banking needs.
iOS Developer with the experience and knowledge in
- Swift Language (5. X or higher), XCode 13+ (Build time),
- Quick 4+ (Build-time, Unit testing AAA style),
- Nimble V9.2+ (Build-time, Unit testing AAA style),
- SwiftLint 0.4+ (Build time dependency,Linting),
- FLEX 4.5+ (Build time), BartyCrouch 4.9+ (Build time),
- Cocoapods (Build time dependency, Package management),
- Creation of technical specifications and/or architecture visions covering diagrams, technical and system requirements
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Designing and building applications for the iOS platform
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- A team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team :)
- Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional (paid) vacation) and foreign language classes