DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Currently, we are looking for:
Junior Big Data Platform Specialist
Job location: hybrid (Warsaw) or remote (Poland)
The successful candidate will be part of a growing Data Analytics delivery Team located in Poland, focusing on various DB, ETL, and Big Data technologies. Providing projects and services to international customers, clients, and teams from France, the UK, the US, Germany, the Philippines, India, and other parts of the world. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions.
Main Tasks Will Be:
- Using the latest technologies ensure successful data delivery for customer's data scientist and analytics
- Continuously improve platform effectiveness and implement cost cutting solutions
- Reacting on customer changing expectations and needs adapting solutions accordingly, setup variation of them or develop new ones
- Taking needed actions on occurring events disruptive expecting results and planned processes
- Ensuring Big Data Hadoop/Cloud platform can effectively meet performance & SLA requirements
- good Unix/Linux skills
- aware of public cloud platform concepts – AWS, Azure, or GCP
- fundamentals of networking
- solid problem solving and analytical skills
- strong focus on teamwork
- eagerness to learn
- adaptability to changes
- good command of English and Polish
- ITIL framework,
- full-time employment contract with a compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications.
- package of social benefits, including medical care, Multisport, relax corner, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
- opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing within a multicultural organization.
- challenging projects, clear career path, and professional training opportunities enabling personal development and growth.
- friendly atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours
Don't miss the opportunity to develop your professional career with us!