Our unit IT Strategy & Transformation translates RBI’s vision and mission into vision and mission of Group IT, defines Group IT strategy and serves the Group IT leadership team in structuring and assessing priorities and strategic topics. One of our important goals is to define and run Group IT Governance having significant impact on RBI Group, to bring the Group IT standards and consistent management approach as well as to collaborate with RBI Network Banks RBI´s Group.
At a glance:
Your role with us on the team
Working hours: 20h/week
Place of employment: RBI Vienna
This job is made for you, if…
- Supporting IT Strategy roadmap deployment and Groupwide reporting of Strategic Roadmaps
- Support to the effective monitoring of Group IT Strategy implementation
- Support preparation of Quarterly Reporting and SB Briefing inputs
- Support organization of Group IT management meetings
- Support maintenance of RBI Group IT: GITC & GITD Sharepoint page and permissions
- Responsible for communicating information in friendly and accurate manner, as we work with all levels of IT management across CEE region
- Being part of the broad CEE network with regular contact to counterparties in the network units
What’s in it for you?
- You are actively studying at a University (business administration, project management or IT)
- You have an innovative mindset with an interest in collaboration
- You have a basic knowledge of deploying and maintaining reports for IT organization
- You have basic understanding of banking technology, architecture and strategy is an advantage
- You are ambitious, hard-working and have self-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and structured way of thinking
- You are a strong team player with solid communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- You have very good MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you do not find it difficult to work with various IT tools and applications
- Your English skills are excellent; German or other CEE language is an advantage
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment from Group IT Strategy perspective
- Flat hierarchy and direct communication empowering the team and their individuals
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application:
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?