Organizational Innovation is looking for a Student Support starting from July/August 2022 onwards.
Organizational Innovation is working at the pulse of the latest innovation & transformation activities of Raiffeisen Bank International AG. We drive RBIs transformation process towards its vision, mission and values and ensure the fit of the organizations’ setup and culture to its strategy and needs for agility and innovation.
What can you expect?
What you bring to the table:
- Gain insights in the latest Innovation activities of Raiffeisen Bank International AG: Experience the pulse of the Innovation eco-system of the group and its CEE markets and help us spreading the word
- Manage the calendar of the Head of Organizational Innovation
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
- Interact with multiple stakeholders involved in Transformation & Innovation activities including Network Banks, Business Lines, IT delivery, Procurement
- Support the organization of Innovation Events shaping Innovation culture
- Experience, practice and learn different Innovation management tools & approaches
What we offer:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate university program, preferably in business administration, marketing and sales, event management, or/and Innovation
- Organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- Ideally first working experiences in business administration, event management and/or Innovation
- Good working knowledge of MS Office - advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Basic understanding of financial management tools e.g. budgeting and forecasting, cost controlling and accounting
- Innovative mindset, creativity, independence, teamwork, flexibility, proactivity
- You are a proactive team player with strong collaborative skills
- Fluency in both written/spoken English is a must, CEE language and/or German is a plus
- Be an integral part of a diverse team and get hands on experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?