AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Patent Administrator f/m/d
- Support and implementation of internal processes of the patent department as well as processes with patent offices and
- external patent attorneys
- Data maintenance in the patent management software
- Coordination and execution of AVL's internal signature run
- Communication with inventors
- Administration monitoring of external patent rights (esp. data maintenance, communication with clerks,
- monitoring of deadlines)
- Completed education (apprenticeship, Matura, studies)
- Professional handling of common Microsoft applications (especially Excel, Power Point and SharePoint)
- Organizational talent, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Quick comprehension, reliable way of working
- Distinct communicative and social competence
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €43.400,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?