AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Quality Engineer for Control System Development Projects f/m/d
Tasks for controls quality management include alignment and uniform application of quality guidelines on all relevant locations as well as on-site training of new controls quality engineers.
We are looking for a quality engineer to support both project quality assurance in Graz and on-site support and alignment with other sites.
- Project quality assurance activities and monitoring of the correct control system development and function and software development process execution in Graz
- Support and coaching for project managers and project teams in regard to standard development processes
- Quality assurance for correct and complete consideration of standards and processes during project life cycle
- Execution of milestone reviews
- Monitoring and reporting of quality key performance indicators
- Collection of lessons learnt and feedbacks during project life cycle for continuous process improvement
- Improvement of existing methods and support regarding quality relevant aspects for creation of new methods in close cooperation with process and method responsibles
- Alignment of quality relevant topics with controls quality engineers of other AVL locations
- Support and on-site training for controls quality engineers of other AVL locations
- Execution of ISO 9001 and SPICE audits
- Organization and coordination of customer audits and assessments
- Degree in computer sciences, machine or electrical engineering, business informatics, information management or information technology, teleinformatics, mechatronics, physics or similar areas (higher technical school/HTL, university, or university of applied science/FH)
- Basic understanding of function and software development as well as in coordination of SW projects
- Basic knowledge about process management
- First work experience in a similar function advantageous
- Knowledge about quality standards (ISO 9001, CMMI, SPICE) advantageous
- Good communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Ability to work on your own in a structured manner
- Ability to work in a team, self-confident manner, flexibility and self-initiative
- Sound English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €43.400,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?