AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Due to the unique and challenging requirements of the commercial vehicle market, AVL has dedicated Competence Centers for trucks, buses, agricultural machinery, construction equipment an special purpose engineering. Our Tech Center ist located in Steyr, Upper Austria.
Graduate HTL - Development Engineer Transmission (m/f/d)
Die Chance für Berufseinsteiger in Steyr
- Collaboration on exciting and innovative projects for prototypes up to series production vehicles
- Support of experienced design engineers in the processing of tasks and projects
- Concept design and detailed construction of OFF Road powertrains (3D)
- Derivation of standard-compliant manufacturing drawings (2D)
- Search and implementation of robust, reliable technical solutions
- Clarification and selection of manufacturing technologies
- Execution of rough calculations and material selection
- Implementation of change management and maintenance of parts lists
- Supplier clarifications of purchased parts
- Internal documentation (component specifications, reports)
- Support in patent investigations
- Collaboration in prototype construction and support of test bench activities
- Responsibility for the quality of component design and application of standards and norms
- Responsibility for the adherence to the development processes and the process-compliant use of tools and methods (PDM, CAD, ...)
- completed technical education (HTL or apprenticeship with Matura)
- first experience in the development of powertrains (e.g. internships) in agricultural engineering is an advantage
- knowledge in casting, forging and gear design
- knowledge of hydraulics & mechatronics advantageous
- CAD knowledge (main CAD systems: CREO, NX, CATIA)
- Systematic, independent and autonomous work is required
- Good written and spoken English skills or willingness to improve language skills
- Willingness to travel on a small scale
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €38.780,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?