What are you going to do:
Out on the road As our Courier, you deliver delicious dishes across Linz – collecting them from the restaurant and delivering them to our food-loving customers as our Driver. We offer the possibility to work a minijob or part time and it's as fun and easy as it sounds!
We’ll make your life easier, by :
- Providing your equipment,
- Helping you track deliveries while driving around the city
- Start your day from home or with our company pedelecs
- Hourly pay
- Mileage allowance per driven kilometer
What we offer:
- Become a courier and earn up to € 15 per hour*. *based on an hourly wage of € 9,50 to € 11,00 gross depending on the region, plus tips, mileage allowance, and telephone allowance for full-time couriers (40 hours/week), with own bicycle
- 13th and 14th monthly salary
- Flat rate for using your own phone or bike (with hubless model)
- 2 flexibility models : Weekly availabilities / Long-term availability
- Your planning can be flexibly combined with hobbies & training !
- Permanent position incl. social insurance : Real insurance…we’ve got you covered
- Surcharges for overtime and overtime work
- You can keep 100% of your tips!
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Liability insurance (for damage to third parties)
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- At least 18 years old.
- Super service-oriented and delivers with a smile.
- In the possession of a smartphone (with 4G!) for navigation.
- Following the traffic rules.
- Available on one weekday evening and one weekend evening.
Set off your delivery career as a Courier / Delivery Driver ? Click Apply Now.
- Education Level
- AHS, Andere, BHS/ BMS, Universität/ Hochschule
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Salary indication
15.00€ pro Stunde
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Profession type
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Kundenservice
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required