We are looking for a full-time Intern to join PXP’s Marketing Team in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
The world of payments is dynamic and so is PXP Financial. We are all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
During the internship, you will get practical experience in marketing and a good understanding of FinTech space. From day one you will be involved in projects, where your creativity and opinion matter. You will report directly to Head of Marketing and work very closely with different stakeholders of PXP across different locations.
Your area of responsibility:
• Support marketing campaign planning and execution across different channels;
• Support marketing automation activities;
• Manage the marketing platform (Hubspot) and website;
• Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives;
• Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels;
• Design marketing collateral and presentations;
• Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral;
• Support company-wide internal communications initiatives and activities.
• A fresh graduate or a university student pursuing a degree in Marketing, BA, or similar;
• Solid understanding of basic marketing principles and techniques;
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
• Creative and innovative with strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Organised and self-motivated personality;
• Very good communication skills at all levels (verbal, written and presentation);
• Familiarity with major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram);
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
• Previous experience with photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills (incl. knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud), a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken), good knowledge of German.
• Minimum monthly gross salary EUR 1.025,- based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
• Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
• A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
• Dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
• Open communication culture.