Job Description Master Student (f/m/x), Drug Product Development / 6 months Master thesis in the time May-Dec , Schaftenau, Austria
! That is how many combined years of experience our lab members bring to their drug product analytical roles. It is our aim to expand this - with your help and contribution as an MSc Student (m/f/x) in our analytical development team. This project can be carried out only as a Master’s thesis Your Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to implementation of new technologies to increase efficiency of laboratory measurements
• Independently plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments in a development environment
• Critically evaluate results and draw relevant conclusions
• Technical trouble-shooting as required
• Presentation of results
Minimum requirements What you’ll bring to the role:
• Student in the Natural Sciences, Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Interest in implementation of new technologies to aid analysis of protein therapeutics
• Basic knowledge of protein analysis, especially HPLC
• Strong team player
• Communication skills in English, German beneficial
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner,
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?