AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Service Engineer f/m/d
- Preparation and implementation of on-site service deployments for the customers
- Maintenance, calibration and trouble-shooting of measuring instruments and systems
- Preparation of logs, service reports and quality documentation
- Advising the customer in terms of operation and application
- Electrical engineering, mechatronic engineering or similar qualification (graduate of a secondary technical college or apprenticeship)
- Experience in (preventive) maintenance, production or calibration
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-confidence and friendly demeanor
- High degree of flexibility
- Very good command of English and German
- Traveling ~70%
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €37,600.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?