HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Gaining Marketing and Sales insights in an international work environment
- Conducting market research studies and analyses
- Supporting the team in the consolidation of results
- High diversity of tasks and a high learning curve
- Creative use of economic knowledge in managing projects in a dynamic and exciting environment
- Students of business administration preferable with focus on Marketing and Sales
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Very good communication skills in English; German and other language as advantage
- Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills; excellent Excel skills
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Project management and analytical skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing and tools
- Well-structured and precise working style with high performance orientation
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6-12 months, starting May 15th, 2020
- Professional training-on-the-job with high responsibility in an international company
Internal buddy system
Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,240
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
In case of further questions, please contact
Narine Balmanian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?