AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
| Location: || |
| || Europe: Austria (Headquarters) |
| || |
| Department: || IT & Software |
- Development of test management, implementation of test methods and tools with a focus on test automation
- Supporting agile methods in software development projects
- Professional leadership and monitoring of testing teams
- Planning, coordination and monitoring of various test activities, designing test cases and test scripts and preparing test data
- Reviewing test activities and results and providing reports on them; creating BI dashboards
- Cooperation with the business departments to coordinate their collaboration in the testing process
- Content and time monitoring, plus coordination of resources
- Definition and monitoring of quality criteria, implementation of test standards in IT
- Technical qualification (secondary technical college/university of applied sciences/university of technology) or similar qualification
- Professional experience in software tasting, ISTQB certification and profound knowledge
- Understanding of programming languages and databases
- Pronounced sense of responsibility and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed approach to work
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 42.000,-. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?