AVL is one of the world’s leading mobility technology companies for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology provider , AVL offers concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Application & Support Engineer f/m/d
To master challenges such as the growing complexity in the vehicle development process, virtual and real worlds must be connected. The "Integrated and Open Development Platform (IODP)" is AVL's answer to making this vision a reality. We offer them the opportunity to significantly shape digital transformation projects of our customers.
- Application customizations of AVL standard products in the area of data & process management in the course of customer projects (Concerto, Santorin MX, TFMS, customer specific integration)
- Technical Expert Support for AVL solutions in order processing and service phase
- Problem analysis, processing and follow-up of customer requests (internal & external)
- Reproduction of errors / customer specific use cases
- Validation of bug fixes on test systems
- Process implementation and improvements in the areas: service, order fulfillment and project execution
- HTL/FH in the field of computer science or comparable professional experience
- Professional experience in administration or 2nd/3rd level support for software, ideally for data post-processing software
- Ideally experience with Windows Server operating systems and databases
- Programming skills (script languages Python, C#) desirable
- High degree of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Distinct ability to analyze and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel (worldwide, approx. 10%)
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €46,200.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?