Become a part of a unique team at Mudita!
We are one of a very few companies in Poland dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality consumer electronics, aimed at the international market, especially USA and EU. Some of our first, already released products, consist of, among others, the world’s only e-ink alarm clock,
, a classic, e-ink phone, which has already received numerous prestigious design awards, such as the German Design Award, IF Design Award, A’design Award, and the Good Design Award.
Our goal is to create unique products featuring top notch minimalist design, in order to help us to live our life in harmony with modern technology. We strive to be independent thinkers, who are not afraid of introducing products which go against typical hot trends, highly promoted by the mainstream big tech companies. To achieve our objective, we rely heavily on custom-designed solutions, like our very own mobile operating system, MuditaOS developed in-house, from scratch, which we also made Open Source since transparency, openness and focus on the community is fundamental to Mudita's philosophy.
Our company culture is very open, with easy access to all decision makers, including Michał Kiciński, our founder, main shareholder and CEO. Michał is known for being the co-founder of CD Projekt, the leader of the gaming industry in Poland. Thanks to his support, Mudita can offer a secure and financially stable working environment, perfect for anyone who is serious about a long-term career in the tech industry.
- Work within an agile software development team.
- New features development - 60%
- Maintenance and bug fixing - 30%
- Meetings - 10%
- 2+ years of production experience with a track record of success including understanding project requirements and delivering on them.
- Good knowledge about JS fundamentals.
- Good React development proficiency. That's the base of our stack.
- Good knowledge of CSS and design implementation.
- Good knowledge of creating SEO-friendly websites and apps with maintainable markup.
- Knowledge of GraphQL API and REST API.
- Unit testing, E2E, TDD and similar skills that lead to high-quality solutions.
- Building medium to big applications with modern tooling.
- TypeScript (all of our apps are written in TS).
- Great communication.
- English - good written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, especially Discourse open source discussion platform.
- Experience with JAM stack (Gatsby, Netlify).
- Experience with PWAs.
Cool working environment:
26 paid days off
Freedom and transparency
Flexible working hours & remote work
Multisport Benefit Card
Medicover Health Care
Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka - if you want to visit us!
Parking spots without parkometers
Balcony for summer chilling