AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Junior Digital Business Development Manager f/m/d
Smart Calibration and Virtual Testing
- Proactively develop digital sales activities to generate new business into the company
- Contact new and potential customers and convert into new opportunities
- Promote the digital marketing capabilities, suggest areas of improvement and maximize sales wherever possible
- Establish digital customer journey and identify selling opportunities
- Collaborate with all product owners, digital team, and marketing to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Support & coordination of Product Launch activities, and the Segment Marketing
- Completed university or technical college studies
- At least 1 year of practical experience
- Experience or Strong Affinity on digital sales channels
- English spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team
- High willingness to learn
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
The employment is provided by a personnel service provider. Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €43.330,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?