AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Manufacturing Engineer f/m/d
- Manufacturability studies of battery and fuel cell components in ongoing development projects - Design for Manufacturing
- Evaluation of component tolerances with regard to manufacturability and process capability
- Planning and implementation of process safeguards in development projects - Principle tests
- Elaboration of fixture and tooling concepts for prototype and small series production
- Drawing up specifications for manufacturing equipment, obtaining quotations, defining comparison criteria, comparing quotations and drawing up investment recommendations
- Assessment of existing production facilities at customers and suppliers and recommendation for technical optimisation
- Analyses for product cost reduction and process cost optimisation as well as implementation of measures at the customer's site
- Successfully completed HTL or FH studies (mechanical engineering, automation technology, industrial engineering)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of production planning or work preparation in the automotive environment
- Practical experience in the processes of sheet metal forming, injection moulding, die casting would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of form and position tolerancing
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Experience in working with CAD systems
- Independent, precise way of working
- Flexibility, initiative and commitment
- Distinct ability to work in a team, goal-orientation and quality awareness
- Confident written and spoken German, good English skills and willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €50.000,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?