AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Development Engineer Sensors f/m/d
- Development and customization of piezoelectric sensors
- Creation, handover and maintenance of production documentation and test procedures
- Experimental tests and data evaluation
- Construction using 3D CAD systems
- Use of the latest manufacturing or processing technologies
- Technical training (secondary technical college HTL) in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, manufacturing technology, industrial engineering or similar
- Working knowledge of CAD software tools such as PTC Creo, Simulate
- Keen technical understanding
- Experience in manufacturing of the smallest mechanical components and in the assembly of micromechanical groups an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Team-minded, detail-oriented and reliable work ethic
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €37,590.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?