AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Application Engineer Particulate Measurement (maternal leave replacement) f/m/d
- Support in the use of particle measuring devices by customers as well as well-founded assistance in the interpretation of the measurement results
- Implementation, evaluation and documentation of series of measurements in the field of particle measurement
- Active participation in research and evaluation programs for future legislation (e.g. Marine Black Carbon, Aviation E-31, PEMS, FVV, PMP, ...)
- Validation of test samples from in-house R&D and/or from research partners
- Creation of customer documentation (application manuals)
- Contributions to conferences, seminars and TechDays
- Application-related support for series support for the products concerned
- Expert on relevant legislation
- Completed degree (FH, TU, university) in the field of physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, etc.
- 3-5 years of professional experience (preferably in exhaust gas measurement technology, internal combustion engines, after-treatment of exhaust gases) desirable
- Teamworking skills
- Responsible work ethic
- Proficient English language knowledge
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €53,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?