At a glance
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as industry and medical applications and automotive segment. Our department for Radio Frequency and Sensors applications is responsible for the design of silicon microphones and environmental sensors.
In your new role you will:
Business Analysis and Business Case Reviews
- Preparation of Marketing and Management Presentations
- Managing of Product Basic Data during Product Lifecycle support with Launch of new products
Full-time: 38,5 h / week
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a similar subject
- Are fluent in English, German would be appreciated
- Have a high level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with various Interfaces in a Multi cultural environment
- Have a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking and are interested in technical matters
- Are well organized with an ability to work independently and proactively
- Are highly motivated with a can-do mentality and flexibility
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?