At a glance
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as industry and medical applications and automotive segment. Our department for Radio Frequency and Sensors applications is responsible for the design of silicon microphones and environmental sensors.
In particular, in your internship you will be working on tasks such as:
- Learn about analog mixed-signal pre-silicon verification of microphone ASICs.
- Learn and improve the overall verification methodology, including requirements definition, verification concept and verification reporting.
- Establish a direct link between pre and post-silicon verification.
- Support the design and verification teams.
- Automatize data post-processing and documentation.
Full-time: 38,5 h / week
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.810,--
gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
We expect you to bring an affinity for technology, high commitment
and willingness to pursue ambitious goals
. You are characterized for your analytical skills
and strategic thinking
and always gain new insights
by questioning existing assumptions.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- BSc at University or Fachhochschule finishing in Electronics, Microelectronics, Electrical Energy, Informatics or similar studies
- Ongoing active Master studies in the fields mentioned above
- Skillset in programing languages (Perl, Unix, …)
- Experience with simulation (e.g. SPICE, Synopsys, MonteCarlo,…)
- Systematic problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking
- Affinity for statistics and data evaluation
- Self-driven and organized behavior
- Motivation to improve know-how on individual basis
- Fluent English Skills
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?