At a glance
DICE is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the field of microelectronics with a strong focus on research and development. DICE is focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as on complex mixed signal ICs that are used in high-frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz). To strengthen our engineering team for future challenges we are currently looking for motivated students.
In your new role you will:
- Investigate various topologies for software based Phase frequency detector (PFD)
- Implementation of the PFD algorithm based on the above investigations
- Develop and implement an appropriate Loop filter algorithm
- Benchmark performance with hardware Phase lock loop circuit and identify boundary operating conditions
- Transfer of the bench equipment setup to a high throughput automated test system
Work time: full-time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,--
gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,--
gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Experience / Knowledge:
Technical study, e.g. TU/University of Applied Sciences in communication engineering, information technology and related studies.
- Understanding of Phase lock loop building blocks
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Familiarity with using MatLAB/Octave software
- Experience with Visual basic desired
- Experience with measurement instruments like signal generator , oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer
Communication and social skills
English (required, good)
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Linz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?