At a glance
Are you interested in machine learning and software coding? Do you have experience in image recognition/classification? Are you interested in solving real world problems? We are looking for a student with knowledge in Python and database languages. If this is you, apply now and join our amazing team!
Job descriptions and main tasks:
- Develop a standardised database for Machine learning projects in power applications
- Develop and implement CNN/DNN for image recognition/classification in power applications
- Develop analytical software for data analysis
- Develop analytical software for data classifications
- Contribute ideas and solutions to the running project
Work time: full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-me basis) for Master's students.
Computer science, Engineering and Mathematical students with some engineering background (Electronics preferred)
Experience in Python or other machine learning and database languages
- Have knowledge experience in ML and NN for image recognition/classification
- Are fluent in English at university level
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A strong analytical and strategic way of thinking and are interested in technical matters
- Are well organized with an ability to work independently and proactively
- Are highly motivated with a can-do mentality and flexibility
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?