At a glance
In general we are looking for students with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students who studying Business administration, Public Management, Industrial Engineering or Information Systems.
Your main tasks are:
- Data management in existing training catalog and database
- Managing various interfaces for training validation and testing
- Conduct analysis in various communication channels and add new impulses to further advance it
- Creating new sharepoint sides
- Supporting the content development for top management presentations
Work time: part time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Business administration, Public Management, Industrial Engineering or Information Systems
- Have a strong personal interest in training related topics
- Are a highly communicative team player that can also work independently and proactively
- Have an advanced level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Are willing to make yourself familiar with different IT tools like Sharepoint, SAP as well as basics of SQL
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment
- Bring exceptional attention to detail and a strong client-orientated mindset with you
- Are fluent in English and German
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) specializes in the conversion of electric energy for the medium- to high-power range. IPC components are used to generate electric energy, transmit it with low losses and use it efficiently – particularly in applications where high voltages and high currents need to be controlled. Typical examples include industrial drives, rail cars, wind and photovoltaic power systems and larger household appliances such as air-conditioning units and washing machines. Our intensive, pioneering work in the development and manufacture of silicon carbide has put us in an excellent market position, for instance in the move to build out the charging infrastructure for e-vehicles.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?