At a glance
We are looking for interns to support us in the area of project management for Autonomous Driving Sensor Products. This job is suitable for applicants who are interested in a long-term internship with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team facing a high level of responsibility from day one.
We are looking for interns
to support us in the area of project management for Autonomous Driving Sensor Products
. This job is suitable for applicants who are interested in a long-term internship with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team facing a high level of responsibility from day one.
In your new role you will:
- Collaborate with experienced project managers of large-scope projects
- Support project managers with administrative and operative tasks in regards to their project planning or execution activities
- Take over full responsibility of project tasks (e.g. for areas of reporting - depending on your experience)
- Creating training documents
- Various day-to-day tasks within the Project Management Office (PMO)
Part-time employment (15-30 hours per week)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative team
Intercultural awareness and good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- High interest in process management & process improvements
- Some project management experience is an asset
- Fluency in English, German is an asset
- Basic education in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Microelectronics, or Computer Science is a plus
- Your CV
- Your motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Latest study transcript
- Final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Graz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?