Global CRM Coordinator (f/m) (Full-time)
People are what make the difference at voestalpine. People who produce, process and refine high-quality steel products in flexible, specialized companies around the world. People who make our customers’ challenges their own. People with a never-ending drive to search for an even better solution. It’s people like you who keep voestalpine one step ahead.
Who we are
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and also hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Please find further information on our website:
As Global CRM Coordinator (f/m) you play a leading role in the global CRM rollout and user support by taking the ownership of initiatives and coordinating all involved parties to ensure that the CRM culture is lived worldwide within the High Performance Metals Division. Your main tasks will be:
Global CRM Rollout
- Support or lead Salesforce (SFDC) CRM rollout projects worldwide
- Work in strong cooperation with external IT consultants, IT manager and sales colleagues from local sales organizations
- Train the key users of the local sales organizations
- Coordinate the user support and error handling in the hyper-care phase after go live
Global CRM Support
- Obtain a sound understanding of our business processes and how CRM can support our activities
- Coordinate with central live support teams, local IT and Sales & Marketing departments and organize quick support in case of critical problems for running applications
- Be able to understand, analyze and categorize an error/user request from a high level
- Handle simple system administration tasks
- Monitor the service level of the central live support teams
- Provide all kinds of trainings (e.g. on-site trainings, webinars, e-learning, etc.) for the users continuously based on request
- Run reports and build dashboard to analyze the data in SFDC CRM
- Test new functionalities as a key user and give feedback to the development team
- Constantly communicate and support the local admins & key users in the local sales companies to ensure high customer adoption of our solution
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing & Sales or Management Information System or similar qualification
- At least 3 years' relevant experience (especially in building and running CRM applications) in a dynamic and ambitious business environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ideally SAP ERP, SFDC or other equivalent CRM applications
- Project management and international communication skills
- Self-organized and customer-oriented
- Team player with a professional and structured working style
- Willingness to do international business trips
What we offer
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 2.948,30 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
Beginning: as soon as possible
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “”.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form. Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
voestalpine - One step ahead.
announcement till 13.08.2018
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?